This is an easy post because I copied the recipe from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese site. I'm reposting it here.
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- For the Cheesecake
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
Turns out this makes enough for 2 pies. I only had one pie pan, so the rest I made as cupcakes. I used a Keebler Ready Crust for the pie, and crushed oreos for the cupcakes.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.