Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and remember we can all find many things to be thankful for.

I will be posting pictures of my turkeys as they roast, in the meantime, my cousin down South has her Thanksgiving turkey ready for the oven ....

Basket weaved with 2 pounds of bacon, seasoned with 3 sticks of butter, lots of garlic and salt. She'll add some wine when she puts it in the oven.




The Butterflied Herb Glazed Turkey is done. Click here.

The Cuban style turkey is done. Click here.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
    That turkey looks awesome. Never heard of doing that but I bet it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my cousin that next year I'm flying down to her house, just to taste the turkey!

    ReplyDelete