Sunday, October 10, 2010

Petit What?


I had every intention of making petit fours. I figured I'd practice now, so that I could astound everyone during the holidays, but you know how you get an idea in your head and you rationalize: "It can't be that difficult." Then you convince those around you –– "Hey, it'll be fun!" ... HA! I'm not even going to tell you the mess, the time, the expense and how much frosting was wasted on what turned out NOT to be petit fours, but small, not very attractive little cakes. Either way, my daughter, niece and I had a fun afternoon and although these little cakes aren't even worthy of this display, they are quite delicious! Enjoy your Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. They don't look so bad, and they taste really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have fooled me. I like all the different colors and what's better than spending a day with your family.

    ReplyDelete