Friday, September 17, 2010

Posts that never made it


I was deleting photos from my computer when I came across some dishes that never made it onto the blog. I cook all the time. Of course many times I repeat recipes, so no use in taking pictures, but sometimes I start to take pictures and somewhere along the way I lose my impetus and never follow through to the end. Above are four examples: (1) I'm not sure where I was going with the potatoes  (2)  fried breaded pork chops (3) shrimp wrapped in bacon (4) a stove top pot roast. The last is the most pathetic of all.... I never even started....(5) stuffed peppers! LOL. Well, maybe another day.

6 comments:

  1. Ha! the peppers are pretty though! I do the same thing...I have some that are waiting to post still, but I just have to take the time to write the recipe, since most of my dishes are just..al little of this and some of that, toss and dump...:D

    I'll have some of the breaded pork chops please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the pork chops last night and they turned out very tasty. The peppers ended up chopped and frozen! I try, but sometimes it gets overwhelming doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssss! Excuse me...! Ma'am...? If you don't mind, I'll have some of the shrimp with a little bit of potatoes.... I'll take the pork to go...! Thank you! LOL XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you all were here I would feed you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I.M.

    I love your blog it's so like natural n real it's like everyday cooking, like how we adapt our recipes to what we have at home, etc. like I really really love it :) u need to share those breaded pork chops and the stove top pot roast as well as those "Aji Rellenos"

    Haha the same has happened to me too, I found pictures of a different version of "Caldo Gallego" (Galician Stew) I havent posted, some Pinto Beans with Ham Hock, a Potaje I made with black eyes peas but it had Swiss Chard and stuff, like a bunch of stuff and I'm like "oh I forgot to post it or never got to it"

    Sincerely,
    Nathan Gutierrez :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathan, you're too funny. You need to post the Caldo Gallego, I really like it but don't know how to make it. I may get around to making the aji relleno, just need to get inspired. Thanks the compliment on the blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete