Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Daughter's Meatloaf


This is the busiest time of the year for advertising, so I've gone on a mini-strike in the kitchen. Lots of sandwiches and take out for the household. If you want something more complicated make it yourself. Fortunately my daughter volunteered to make meatloaf one day this week. Here's her recipe:

1-1.5 lbs of ground beef (I used lean ground beef)
1 egg
¼ red onion, finely chopped
3 cloves of garlic, minced
Bread crumbs, enough to coat the beef
A few shakes of seasoned salt
A dash of Paprika
1 squirt of mustard half the length of the ground beef
3 shakes of Heinz 57
1 shake of A1

Pre-heat oven to 350F. Blend all these ingredient together and place in a bread loaf. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. YUM! I want mine on a fresh piece of Cuban or French bread! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete