Thursday, July 15, 2010

Diet Post #7 ?

I thought some of you might be wondering what happened to my diet. Well, even though I ventured a little off course, I've been back on track for a while and down to 165 again (I had gone to 164, but I had been so bad between my daughter's birthday, my cousins' visit, the fourth of July and my sister's bd, oh my!)

I've been eating Lean Cuisines for a while (about 25 years, hah!) Just as proof, I took a picture the other day of one of my meals (I added a little bit of white rice, so sue me).  Under my plate is my cooking book that I was referencing to make the tamal en cazuela. Looks pretty appetizing doesn't it?


P.S. I've also been on the treadmill. My goal is to reach 160 and then see where I can go from there.

2 comments:

  1. I fell off the wagon, too. But I'm trying! REALLY hard! Well, maybe not THAt hard, but I'm trying! hehehehe
    Lean Cuisine is not very appetizing to me, but to each his own, right? :-) Glad you're working at it! Its a motivation for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very difficult to diet when you're feeding your family because you can't force them to be on a diet too... or can we?

    ReplyDelete