Monday, June 14, 2010

Diet Post #6




It's been two weeks since I started my diet and I'm stuck at 166 lbs. I wasn't very excited last week about losing 4 since I knew from experience that the first few pounds are easy to lose, then it's an uphill battle. This weekend, I went a few steps backwards. It was my daughter's 24th birthday, and you just can't stare at cake and not eat it!!
For her birthday I made bocaditos de tuna, croquetas de jamon, bbq chicken wings, and deviled eggs. The cake was from a bakery.

4 comments:

  1. woot woot for birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Frances and you look just fabulous at 166! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're all entitled to have treats every once in a while. Everything in moderation, right? It is so wonderful to have a little glimpse into your life. Both Mother and Daughter are beautiful! And that cake looks so fabulous! Happy Birthday Frances!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes Pedro and Sharline!

    ReplyDelete