Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Diet: Post #1

At 5'7" and 170 lbs, I'm feeling overweight. I always avoid the scale and judge my weight according to how my clothes fit. When the only way you can zip up your jeans is by creating bulging handles above the beltline, that's when it's time to go on a diet.

This is what I made for my family last night. Spanish omelet.



This is what I ate. Two scrambled egg whites with too many onions and peppers and a couple of slices of tomato. (I also had a little bowl of miso soup leftover from the weekend Japanese takeout).


And for dessert, strawberries and non-dairy whipped cream.


2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you! I totally would have scarfed down a huge slice of the omelette. It looked soooo good!

    Whenever I make scrambled eggs I make them with a ton of onions and green peppers and I even add tomatoes to it. So your "diet meal" for the day is a lot like something I would normally eat. So I bet it was yummy!

    You are brave for posting your eight, too. You're an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very sweet. Thank you. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete